Since 1983, Pueblo Community Health Center’s mission has remained the same: to provide primary health care to those in need.
The vision of PCHC is to be the primary health care provider of choice in Pueblo County by offering top quality care through accessibility, leadership and financial independence.
PCHC’s Core Values are as follows:
- We treat all our patients and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, disability, values, lifestyle or interests.
- We believe compassion and empathy for others are crucial to the success of the organization.
- We believe honesty and integrity in all relationships are paramount.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality health care and customer service to our patients.
- We believe teamwork and developing cooperative working relationships is crucial to the success of Pueblo Community Health Center.
In 2022, PCHC proudly accomplished the following:
- Served 24,077 patients.
- Provided 93,851 medical visits.
- Provided 13,198 dental visits.
- Provided 13,910 behavioral health visits.
- Continued to register patients on a same-day basis.
- Delivered 475 babies. This is one out of every three babies born in Pueblo County.
- Of patients with high blood pressure, 74% are controlled.