Pueblo Community Health Center offers a flexible benefits program to full-time and part-time employees working 20 hours or more per week. This program is an important part of our compensation package and provides some distinct advantages for employees:
- An employee may choose among different levels of coverage, or choose no coverage for any particular benefit.
- The employee’s share of the cost of some benefits can be paid for by the employee on a tax-free or pre-tax basis.
Benefit opportunities presently available to employees are listed below (subject to change without notice):
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Cafeteria 125 Flexible Spending Account
In addition to the benefits available for purchase through the Cafeteria 125 plan, Pueblo Community Health Center offers supplemental insurances and generous paid time off benefits including holidays and personal time off (PTO). The organization also contributes to the employee’s tax-sheltered annuity plan after one year of service.