Pods Embed Error: Pod not found.

Pueblo Community Health Center Logo
Patient Login

Patient Advocate

We want your experiences at Pueblo Community Health Center to meet your needs. You can help us give you better service by telling us when you have a problem or complaint. There are "Comment Cards" in each reception area.

You can voice a concern to any staff member. If the staff member you speak with cannot solve your problem, that staff member will refer you to the Patient Advocate.

The Patient Advocate will fill out an internal Client Complaint Report Form. This form will be given to the manager of the department or departments involved with the complaint. The manager may contact you to discuss and resolve your problem or complaint.

If you are not satisfied with the solution, you may ask to take your complaint to a higher level. Pueblo Community Health Center's Chief Executive Officer is the highest level of appeal. The CEO's decision will be final.

Section 504 Concerns

Please contact the Patient Advocate/Section 504 Coordinator if…

…you have a concern about your rights to reasonable accommodations due to a disability.

…you are having trouble accessing one of Pueblo Community Health Center’s facilities or services.

…you feel that you have experienced discrimination by Pueblo Community Health Center.

The Patient Advocate/Section 504 Coordinator will help you resolve your concerns in a timely manner and will handle it according to the process described above. Pueblo Community Health Center will not retaliate against you for making a Section 504 complaint or concern known to us. In the event that you are not satisfied with how Pueblo Community Health Center has handled your Section 504 grievance, you may contact the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights, 1961 Stout Street, Room 1426, Denver, Colorado, 80294. Phone: (303) 844-2024.