A full range of comprehensive health services is available to women before, during, and after pregnancy.
These services include the following:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Prenatal care and delivery
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding education support and assistance
- Newborn care
- Ultrasound, fetal monitoring, and complimentary 3-D imaging
- Prematurity prevention sessions
- Childbirth classes
- Birth control
- Home visits
- Care provided by certified nurse midwives or physicians
- Supportive partnerships with local programs
Pueblo County WIC (The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children) appointments are now available every Wednesday at PCHC. Schedule your appointment by calling the Pueblo WIC Office at (719) 583-4392.