Welcome to the Pueblo Community Health Center
Pueblo Community Health Center offers a Patient Centered Medical Home for all who seek care. Our practice model emphasizes a personal relationship with your Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP leads and coordinates services with the help of a team of professionals. Our goal is simple. Better care for you. We place importance on comprehensive, continuous attention to you, for your improved health outcomes.
Clinic Services Include the Following:
- General Primary Medical Care
- General Dental Care
- Perinatal Care
- Urgent and Minor Emergency Care
- Preventive, Developmental, Diagnostic Services for Infants/Children
- Adult Preventive Services
- Immunizations for All Ages
- Coordination and Follow-up for Hospital Care
- Homeless Outreach & Care
- Migrant/Seasonal Farmworker Outreach & Care
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Behavioral Health Services
- Health Education
- School-Based Wellness Centers
Pueblo Community Health Center is a 501 (c)(3) private non-profit full-service family practice provider.
Spanish-speaking staff members are available for your convenience.